We Can Help You To Become Better Skier Or Snowboarder!
Finally, The Real Alpine-Carving Training Machines For The Skiers And Snowboarders Are Invented!
These cutting edge alpine ski simulators and snowboard simulators allow skiers and snowboarders to experience the same g-force effects that they would in well carved turns on a real slope.
You came to the right place if your answer to at least one question below is YES.
- Have you ever wondered how to maintain or, even better, constantly develop the ski/snowboard specific muscles and moving skills throughout the year?
- Would you like to learn a modern carving technique in the fastest, easiest, safest and the most efficient way even before you go to a slope?
- Would you like to progress to your next level in skiing/snowboarding constantly throughout the year?
- Would you like to amaze all your ski/snowboard buddies at the beginning of the next season with your stylish modern carving?
- Would you like to find the facility where your kids can develop and maintain ski/snowboard racing skills under supervision of the experienced ski/snowboard instructors on a daily basis throughout the year?
- Have you ever wanted to try skiing or snowboarding but some kind of fear - fear to get injured, fear of uncontrolled speed, fear of looking awkward etc. - is keeping you from taking action?
- Have you ever wanted to rip through the gates on GS or Slalom course but a lot of hassles related to this activity are still keeping you out?
- Would you like to take an action in real GS or Slalom competition (with valuable prizes for winners) during "off season"? (AND IT IS NOT AN EASY TASK!)
- Would you like to look and feel your very best year-round without exercising on boring regular fitness equipment?
- Have you ever thought how it would be great to have an opportunity to extensively test your new ski boots in real carving movements (and as long as you need it) before you go to a slope in order to exchange them if you find any problem with proper fitting?
- Would you appreciate having much more effective and easier process for custom ski boot fitting year round when you can extensively test your boots without need to go to a slope, right after you've got them from your bootfitter, and then get back to him if there is any problem found, repeating this cycle until you get a really perfect result?
- Did you have a ski or snowboard accident and now looking for the best possible way for rehabilitation?
- Would you like to avoid the aches and pains you suffer after your first day on the slopes, especially during your vacation at ski mountain resort?
- Would you like to significantly reduce the chance of classic ski/snowboard injuries?
- Are you looking for some new and exciting activity for your next corporate event?
- Would you like to apply for year-round ski/snowboard instructor position?
We are planning to open a chain of the "Four Seasons Skiing & Snowboarding" Centers across North America. The Centers will be equipped with the world's first fully computerized ski simulators and snowboard simulators. You can use these state-of-the-art ski and snowboard exercise machines to quickly develop and/or maintain exactly the same skills that you need for modern ski and snowboard carving. No other ski simulator or snowboard simulator in the world comes even close to these machines! It is the real ski and snowboard training machines that help you to become much better skier or snowboarder. Your muscles, exhausted after just a short training session (20-30 min.), will remind you that it is not a game!
Special software allows you to select your desired settings, choosing from a slope profile to the multiple strain levels. All the training details, including the slope steepness, the edge angles, the forces applied, the virtual speed, the body position etc., are displayed on the computer monitor or the big screen in front of the ski simulator and snowboard simulator while you are practicing.
And finally, you can challenge yourself ripping through the gates on the different multimedia Slalom and GS courses displayed on the big screen.
How Ski Simulators Can Help You Train for More Difficult Ski Resorts
The scope for using ski simulators to learn to ski is clear. However, they are also useful for people who are already fairly proficient skiers, but want to improve their skills so they can tackle more difficult ski resorts.
As any skier already knows, the slopes at any given ski resort are stubbornly individual and the difficulty level of skiing there changes in tandem. Some resorts like Kitzbuhel, are far better suited to intermediates than anything else, not having the nursery slopes to really make it easy to learn to ski, and not providing quite enough thrills for the more advanced skier. Others, like France's Alpe d'Huez are large enough to provide slopes to suit pretty much any skill level.
This difference in difficulty level of different ski resorts is largely down to nature. After all, it's the mountain itself that is difficult or easy to ski down.
Skiing holidays can be very expensive, and so anyone who wants to become a better skier, and go to a more advanced resort for whatever reason; whether it be that the scenery is supposed to be amazing, or just because they want to become a better skier. Rather than taking innumerable trips to Kitzbuhel or similar to really master the intermediate slopes, before moving on to somewhere more advanced, ski simulators provide an excellent way of training to improve skills and endurance between ski holidays.
Once you've mastered the slopes at a resort known to be good for learning, or even for intermediate, a ski simulator offers the chance to train your muscles to get used to harder slopes, but also to learn better techniques, and to maintain them when they might otherwise start to get lost between trips abroad. They are much better than just going to a dry slope, as they much more accurately simulate the stresses and strains involved in skiing down a harder slope such as the black runs you find at some ski resorts.
Using a ski simulator in this way is particularly useful for anyone who wants to go on a ski holiday with friends who are more proficient skiers. It offers the opportunity to really improve on skills and endurance so you can join them on the more difficult slopes at whatever ski resort they favour.